Costo della vita mensile di base
Affittasi in appartamento condiviso205
Quota di utenze16
Esempio di costo dello stile di vita
Combinazione di fast food6
Biglietto del cinema6
Pinta di birra locale2
Studia a Ecuador
Study Visa (Visa 12-V) - non-resident visa, both for students of any level coming to study in Ecuador, and extends also to their family members (married partner and any children).
Di che tipo di visto hai bisogno?
Nome del visto
Study Visa (Visa 12-V)
Prezzo e valuta
The student visa fees depend on your citizenship. The fees for the application may be around 50$, and 100$ for the visa. The fees may be subject to change.
Citizens from Colombia, Spain or Paraguay will need to pay only $30 for the visa application, thanks to a bilateral agreement exempting them from paying the visa fee.
Chi può richiedere il visto?
Most nationalities will receive a tourist card upon entering Ecuador, which will be good for up to 90 days. If your study program is longer than 90 days, you will need to apply for a Visa 12-V.
You will need to show that your studies will be for at least six months within a consecutive period of one year.
Note: If you enter Ecuador with a tourist visa (12-X), you cannot subsequently apply for any other kind of visa in the country. You must return to your country of origin to apply for a non-tourist visa.
Dove puoi fare la domanda?
Embassy /consulate of Ecuador
You will need to apply at your nearest embassy /consulate of Ecuador.
Come fare la domanda?
You should confirm all information before travels with the Ecuadorian Embassy or Consulate in your own country. Requisites vary significantly by country.
Typical requirements for a student visa to Ecuador include:
- A written request signed by the applicant, or their legal representative in case of minors, addressed to the Ecuadorian Foreign Service Officer nearest to the place of residence of the applicant.
- A completed Visa Application Form. To print the form, go to https://www.cancilleria.gob.ec/.
- 2 passport-size color photographs with white background.
- Passport valid for at least six months, showing valid entry into Ecuador, and one photocopy.
- Registration or admission certificate from a recognized Ecuadorian educational facility. Applicants must show proof that the course will last at least six consecutive months within one year.
- Applicants must show proof that they have taken out a loan from a domestic or foreign institution to cover their living expenses, or that they have made a deposit in a domestic or international bank in Ecuador for at least $ 1,000 for the school, from which they may withdraw funds on a monthly basis to cover living expenses.
- Doctor’s certificate and HIV test, indicating that the person does not have any communicable diseases
- Police certificate indicating that there is no record (criminal) for the applicant.
Quando dovresti candidarti?
The student visa to Ecuador is valid for a minimum of 6 months and needs to be renewed after a year.
The 12-V Visa is not renewable if the student fails the course.
Tempo di elaborazione
Opportunità di lavoro
You are allowed to work in Ecuador as a student.
Ore per settimana
Perché hai bisogno di questo tipo di visto?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- Universidad Espiritu Santo
- Tecnológico de Monterrey - ITESM
- IES Abroad
- IMF Smart Education Ecuador
- Technical University From Loja
- Guayaquil Business Technological University (UTEG Universidad Tecnológica Empresarial de Guayaquil)
- State University of Milagro
- SIT Graduate Institute
- VIU - Universidad Internacional de Valencia